Friday, December 18, 2009

Today's GSN Live Ooodles Results - Fri 12/18

What was today's Secret Word on GSN Live? Nonchalant

What proper name does contestant Tarita accidentally use in the second round of today's second Lingo? Blake

Which answer is not a listed response to the Family Feud survey "Name something associated with Batman"? Joker

During Fast Money, both Marina and Louie initially name the same animal "you would see on safari." What is it? Jaguar

Dimitra's family brings what to break on the floor of the Deal or No Deal set? Dishes

On Deal or No Deal, what does contestant Dimitra's mother do to her daughter for good luck? Spit in her face

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I am so glad I found your blog:) You are so kind to post the answers on your blogs so others can benefit. Your unselfish act is commendable. Thank you!!!

    Sneezy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sneezy!

    Welcome to my blog. I hope it helps to get you oodles of Oodles.

    Happy Oodling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting...The question you have with the answer "Dishes" has the answer of "Plates" for me with no choice of "Dishes" on there. Since there is only about an hour to go while I'm answering, I'm guessing they changed the answers. Why would they bother to change it? Silly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm....I know it said "Dishes" when I answered it, but you're right it does say "Plates" now.

    I thought this kind of thing only happened when I didn't take my meds. :-)

    ReplyDelete