Friday, December 25, 2009

Today's GSN (Not-So-Live) Oodles Results (Family Feud Edition- Part 2) - Fri 12/25

Happy Holidays!


After inspecting them, Family Feud maestro Richard Dawson proclaims the Christmas decorations are made of what? "Real, authentic plastic"

On today's second Family Feud, who is the first person Richard Dawson kisses on the lips? His son

Family Feud's Richard Dawson tells a contestant that his father served in what war? World War One

The DaSilvas present Family Feud host Richard Dawson with a statue of Dutch children doing what? Kissing

According to Richard Dawson on Family Feud, what do Chinese people do with junk? Sail in it

For the first match-up of the show, Family Feud host Richard Dawson gives a joke question. Is it-- "What's the mailing address of the Three Wise Men?"

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the OODL3S answers:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude I can't thank you enough for doing this! Thanks to you I'm up to 135,619 oodles! Before you I had to do countless searches on google or answers.com or many other sites; that took hours to find all the trivia answers! You have been saving me time I can never repay thank you so very much and have a wonderful Christmas and New Year! Sincerely--WildHog777!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WildHog777,

    Thank you for your kind comments. As I've said before I don't mind doing it since I'm already doing it for me.

    Congrats on the number of Oodles you have. I'm not too far behind you. It would be nice if they would restock the gift cards so I can redeem some of them. :-)

    ReplyDelete