Monday, August 2, 2010

New Job - Day One

OMG!

I had no idea what condition this company's data management division was in. Not only are they badly organized, they are also months behind. It's going to take a while to get it in shape. But, I love a challenge. :)

The people I work with are pretty nice. Most of them are fairly new to the department and are still learning the ropes. I think it's going to be a learning experience for all of us.

But, I love a challenge. (Keep saying it and I might believe it.)



Search & Win

3 comments:

  1. congratulations on surviving day one, I am on day six of my new position (I transfered from one area to another gave m appearance of a new job but able to keep my current insurance). It is still crazy in my area

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you got a job at GSN. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there. Things will get better.

    ReplyDelete