Friday, August 13, 2010

Today's GSN Live Oodles Results - Fri 8/13

Shot during "Fiesta Week," the game's first two winning Lingos form what "secret" message? Avoid Water

Lingo honcho Chuck Woolery tells contestant Yolanda she'll need pads for what activity? Skateboarding

What was today's Secret Word on GSN Live? Fish

Family Feuder Harlan explains that his last name means what in a Native American language? "Sings like a fox"

Deal or No Deal contestant Giuseppe tells Howie he comes from what part of Italy? Sicily

The Deal or No Deal Banker wonders how to say what phrase in Italian? "Get ready to be disappointed"

Search & Win

2 comments:

  1. hey rowdydog, how do you like texas? Ithank you for helping us. I work alot and can't follow gsn all the time. I hope you like your new job and residence. thanks, mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sunnyside,

    I love Texas. It's where I was born and lived a good chunk of my life. I'm glad to be back even though it's been hotter than Hell the last couple of weeks. :-)

    ReplyDelete