Friday, January 22, 2010

It's Arrived....

If you follow my posts regularly, you know that I became frustrated over the gift cards (don't get me started on it) and broke down and ordered the Keurig Coffee Maker. Well, it arrived today! It only took about a week.

I've already enjoyed a cup of hot green tea. I also tried the Earl Grey. Captain Picard may like it, but I think it's waaaaaaaay to strong from my tastes. I've got to go to the store and get more K-cups (it came with a starter of 12 which is mostly coffee).

BTW - The model I received was the Platinum. I looked around online and it is retailing between $159 & $179. It also has a cold brew feature. Definitely worth the Oodles.

Have a great day!!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

  1. do you know why it takes so long for the gift cards to be restocked?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the Keurig brewer, too. It came in about a week and is very impressive. I get the K-cups at Bed, Bath and Beyond-you can use the 20% off coupons for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there,

    If I knew why it took so long for gift cards to be restocked, I'd be a very rich man. :-)

    I really have no clue. Many people (myself included) have complained to them about it and it seems to fall on deaf ears.

    Great to know about Bed, Bath & Beyond. It's closer to me than Kohls and the extra discount will come in handy.

    Thanks and Keep on Oodling!

    ReplyDelete