Monday, April 12, 2010

Today's GSN Live Oodles Results - Mon 4/12

At the end of the Bonus Round, Lingo contestant Alicia is still ignorant of what key piece of information? How much she is playing for

Lingo contestant Lenny objects to his girlfriend Kate's characterization of their dog as a what? "Mutt"

At the beginning of Family Feud, contestant Juliette astounds Richard by telling him she is the youngest of how many? 27

What was today's Secret Word on GSN Live? Protege

Contestant Kate comes onto the Deal or No Deal stage sporting what special footwear? Ballet slippers

What burly gang of do-gooders destroy the Deal or No Deal Banker's car in today's episode? The American Gladiators

5 comments:

  1. thank you so much. :) it comes handy for my oodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Saw your link to the "account issue" and I've been following your updates. I've also been inquiring myself with no responses. Since we have two accounts in this household (luckily with two different email addresses), I was reluctant to use myself as a direct example when inquiring. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you figuring out the TRUE answer, and letting your site fans know. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rowdydog, Thanks so much--I am an avid watcher of GSN but sometimes I can't be home. Your answers sure help, good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to be of help. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete