Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Today's GSN Live Oodles Results - Tues 4/13

How small is Lingo contestant Aulani's hometown in northern Michigan? It has only two stoplights

Though it turned out to be "dumpy," Chuck Woolery thought for sure this Lingo was what nonsense word? Dumby

Family Feud contestant Lee says what food is good on a hot day? BBQ

What was today's Secret Word on GSN Live? White

Deal or No Deal host Howie Mandel stalks the streets of Tallinn, Estonia trying to get people to recognize a photo of whom? Howie Mandel

While visiting Estonia's Deal or No Deal, Howie buys the 26 Estonian models what? 13 scarves

3 comments:

  1. I have a question for you regarding oodles questions. I track with your questions (about 1 month behind) in perfect order except that every day except for two days, I end up having to skip one question. My question is, is there another question other than the ones I will list below:
    Question of the Day
    Question for entering your phone number
    Questions (30) with the games under Oodles Challenge
    Am I missing any questions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. I don't think you're missing any questions. Those are the only ones I post each day.

    I'm not quite sure how GSN does the questions for each person's account.

    Keep on Oodling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean. I too have come upon answering the trivia questions & for some reason it will skip a question in the list of answers. It doesn't happen each day, but it does off & on. I've looked for possible missed oodle opportunities, but find none. Happy Oodling!!

    ReplyDelete