Friday, June 18, 2010

Today's GSN Live Oodles Results - Fri 6/18

Chuck Woolery says Lingo contestant Danielle is so thin she could do what? Tread water in a test tube

What often traumatic activity does Lingo contestant Tamara profess to enjoy? Internet dating

What was today's Secret Word on GSN Live? Artist

In the second round of Family Feud, Richard Karn shouts out what biblical phrase? "Let there be light!"

On Deal or No Deal, supporter Dwayne says he had previously served time with contestant Robin where? Iraq

Preacher and Deal or No Deal contestant William tells Howie his kids call him what? "The Ghetto Rev"

2 comments:

  1. I was just wondering if you know what happened to the Spicy Chicken game, since it was the weekly challenge. I just noticed it was not on the site. I wonder if they have removed it, or is it just a glich in my system. Please let me know if you have an answer about this game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another poster told me the link to the game had been removed, but you can still get to it by going to http://www.gsn.com/games/free/spicychicken.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete