Monday, June 14, 2010

Today's GSN Live Oodles Results - Mon 6/14

Lingo contestant Beth claims she got her nickname "Puddles" by doing what? Wetting herself when she laughs

In the third round, what Lingo word is also the name of a chart-topping musician? Usher

What was today's Secret Word on GSN Live? Cute

Family Feud's Richard Karn claims that redecorating what room will give your house a higher resale value? Kitchen

What is revealed about model Stacey's past on today's Deal or No Deal? She went to law school

Deal or No Deal contestant Jim tells Howie he is what kind of dealer? Blackjack dealer

5 comments:

  1. please post the daily bingo blitz numbers too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rowdy, I just earned a 50 point question from entering my phone number in 10x. The question came up after I entered my phone number. I hope others are seeing this extra question. I have been oodling for almost a year and I think it would be cool for you to post a question. How many oodles do you have now? and what prizes have you cashed in for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys!

    I don't post the Bingo Blitz numbers here because you can easily access them when you log in to the site.

    As for the 50 point question from entering your phone number, I list the question I get from that each day with the Question of the Day and Trivia answers. Just remember, you likely get a different question than I do, but the answer for yours may be on the site. Try entering it in the search box to the right.

    Happy Oodling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Attention people! This man is not a salaried oodle employee. Please be grateful for what he does. If he decides to add to his attractive menu you will all find out. Let's hear comments and issues not give me's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the heads up on the 50 point question in phone number 10x, that's 50 oodles I didn't know about. : )

    ReplyDelete