Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Oodle-tunities

It looks like they are going to a more on-line centered way of earning Oodles.

Not only have they added the Newlywed opportunities, they are also adding in a couple of games in which you will earn spins on the Wonder Wheel. Currently you earn one spin just for logging on and a spin if you play a round of Catch 21. Soon you will earn spins from playing Dove Difference and Straws. (I'm not crazy about either of these games, although I do like Catch 21)

Once you earn them, you spin the wheel to play The Cyclone, Horse Play and Basket Case. These are the games you actually earn Oodles on. You can win up to 75 (or more) Oodles on each game.

(Personally, I like The Cyclone and Horse Play better than Basket Case)

I like this way of doing it. It means I'm not tied down to the television as much (on the days I'm not looking for a job) or don't have to rush through the TIVO to get the answers.

What do you think of the changes?

No comments:

Post a Comment