Friday, October 16, 2009

Weekend Oodles

Like many, I thought there were no more Oodles available during the weekend since Big Saturday Night went bye-bye. Well, it seems they are still doing Oodles, but not advertising it as I saw in a thread on GSN's Oodles Message Board:

"I saw some links a gsn user posted for family feud/ 1 vs 100/ and deal no deal oodles questions that can be answered til midnight tonight 10/11/09. Where did these come from? and have i been missing oodles oppurtunities this whole time during weekends?

yes you have been missing them it seems.On saterday nights they have oodles for 3 hrs, every 1/2 hr, durning these shows.But now that you know , tune into gsn ,watch the shows for the answers to the oodle questions."


I will have to check this out. If it is true, I will post them here.

7 comments:

  1. It's definitely true, they've been doing them for two weeks now. Oh yeah, and thanks for the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love the way they advertise. Sheesh!

    No prob. I hope it's useful for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its true that was me that posted that question in the gsn boards. a poster gave the links to the questions for the saturday night questions. I couldnt find them anywhere on teh site. I believe you have to click on the actual games fam feud 1 vs.100 etc on the games list and play them for the oodles questions to appear just like thew daily oodles questions under teh games where you click on every game and get a question.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "Big Saturday Night" summer promotion has ended sticky has been updating us on the changes: http://www.gsn.com/buzz/showthread.php?t=104252

    ReplyDelete
  5. the big sat. night is over //I knew that. But I didnt know they still did oodles on sat night. Im glad I know now. It wasnt listed anywhere on the gsn site. you have to click on the game itself for the oodles q's to appear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finally found the links for the Saturday Oodles. They come up between 8-11 PM Eastern Time. You can find the link by clicking on the name of the game show that is posted in the "On Now" box on the right side of the screen. I don't know if there is a way to go back after the fact, but it looks like the Oodles are only available while the show is on the air.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the info on sar. night oodles. I will try tonight!

    ReplyDelete