Friday, October 16, 2009

Today's GSN Live Ooodles Results - Fri 10/16

On Lingo today, what kind of animal did firefighter and contestant Sean Michael say that he once rescued? A baby bear

In addition to co-host Stacey, who was the other model on today's second Lingo? Paula

On today's first Family Feud with Richard Karn, where did the Kobus family come all the way from to play? Chicago, Illinois

On Karn's Family Feud, what was the #1 answer for "someone for whom you feel forced to buy a Christmas gift"? In-laws

On Deal or No deal, what did contestant (and Staff Sergeant) Robin Mullins say she'd do with the money she wins? Send her niece to college

On today's Season Premiere of Deal or No Deal, how much was in case #11 that contestant William picked to open? $2,000,000

2 comments:

  1. Bless you for your thoughtfulness! I hope everyone appreciates you as much as I do. Just incase the following of any help to you in informing perspectives users: I find that your daily triva is completely different from those I get here in Georgia but I check your answers from the month before as of today I was using the answers from 9/16/09 for the daily triva. Another thing is that most times I have to use half of one date and half of another to get a particular daily triva answered. BTW I don't choose to be anonymous just don't know how to enter my screen name. Thanks again and the best and higest good to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. See the FAQs that will be added soon. It may answer some of your questions.

    Happy Oodling!!

    ReplyDelete