Friday, July 16, 2010

Today's GSN Live Oodles Results - Fri 7/16

Contestant Cynthia tells Lingo's Chuck Woolery she feeds her "very large" pet tortoise what? Whatever he wants

Lingo contestant Ed tells Chuck he enjoys what more than snowboarding? Cooking

What was today's Secret Word on GSN Live? Orphan

Family Feud contestant Floyd Little reveals he was what in a past life? NFL Running back

What game does contestant Anita play while also playing Deal or No Deal? The Lucky Case Game

Staring at a $411,000 offer, Deal or No Deal contestant Anita tells Howie her goal is what? Be the show's biggest winner

2 comments:

  1. wishing you a safe flight tomorrow and successful move. I got good news i have a new temporary job, that will help save my sanity I start a week from tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked and I guess we lost another chance at winning oodles... BEJEWELED 2 does not show the Banner anymore... Anyone else find that...

    ReplyDelete