Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Today's GSN Live Oodles Results - Tues 7/13

On today's Lingo, we learn that neither Chuck Woolery nor contestant Hannah have been where? Australia

What historic venue prohibited Lingo judge Shandi from getting on stage? Kodak Theatre

What was today's Secret Word on GSN Live? Woodsman

Family Feuder Erik says a crush usually lasts how long? 1 year

The friends of recently single Deal or No Deal contestant Kathy call her what? Happy Kathy

What did contestant Kathy's co-worker Julie bring to Deal or No Deal for good luck? Pennies from heaven

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry but the prizes that are offered for oodles now SUCK, does anyone else share my opinion? If so please go to the help section and let GSN know, I did. They have no good gift cards anymore and the television is gone, there really isn't anything good now. Please let GSN know. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With all due respect, the offered gifts should have value to those who choose to make the purchase. One can always enter the daily, weekly and monthly give aways and make donations. Lastly, how many people have accumulated over 400 thousand for the television? If you did, I'm sure the expense of taxes, delivery etc. would not be worth it. I consider myself an oodle addict which means I must look and listen to products being advertised and in the process pass some time have a little fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that the prizes now suck - I
    am losing my desire to even try to win the oodles anymore! At least before they had gift cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have over 200,000 oodles and there is absolutely nothing that I want in their prize closet. There are no gift cards or electronics anymore, just a bunch of lame board games and computer games. There is nothing of value. I am losing interest in accumulating oodles too and I probably will stop altogether unless they get some better prizes.

    ReplyDelete