Thursday, September 30, 2010

Another Oodles Trivia Question Lost

Once again, let us have a moment of silence to pay our respects to another game that no longer has an Oodles Trivia Question. RIP: Zen Gems

Zen Gems has now become a leader board game.

In other news, GSN has once again remodeled the individual game pages. While they look "cleaner" and less cluttered, the button for the trivia questions has now been moved to the bottom of the page (with the exception of Bingo America).

Also, when you click on Straws under the tab on the Wonder Wheel where you earn spins, it takes you to the new game page. You have to click on "Play for Oodles" to earn the spin.

And, am I the only one getting annoyed with the Professor Layton ads that pop up on the first two games and you are forced to listen to it while you do the question (those kids are getting on my nerves).

Sheesh!



4 comments:

  1. After seeing and having to play the Professor Layton game so many times GSN has made sure of one thing...I'll NEVER buy the STUPID game!!!
    True to form GSN tries to fix something that wasn't broke with the new layout and prize center only to make them worse and yet they still ignore real problems like the cheaters on the leader board games and the lack of any descent prizes to use oodles on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rowdydog:

    I am just as annoyed with this whole set up as you are. Because they had changed the format, I kept clicking on Zen Games thinking I wasn't seeing where to click to play, but then my sister in law told me they took it away. So now we are down to only 25 oodles to get from playing the trivia.

    Regards,

    Pearl Lee Attias

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that Professor Layton game is more than ANNOYING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've found that, once you open the game page, you can click "give up" in the top right corner of the professor crapton ad, and then "continue" above that. However this is when I use my Safari browser. This method hasn't been consistent in my Chrome browser.

    GSN, I love that I can play games for oodles and trade them in on things I really wanted, like board games and other fun items.
    But sometimes you really suck.

    ReplyDelete