Wednesday, September 8, 2010

One Year Strong

Wow! Here we are one year later.

I certainly didn't think I would last this long. I'm sure many of you probably thought the same.

When I started this blog, it was actually an experiment for me. I had never blogged before and I thought I would give it a try. I couldn't really think of a subject at first. Then, it hit me.

I didn't even look to see if anyone else was doing anything like this. I thought, "This will give me something to do and maybe someone will actually look at it and use it."

I found out shortly after beginning the blog, that there were other sites out there doing the same thing. I figured I would have little to no audience and my days would be numbered.

Then, one day, I started receiving comments from those of you visiting. Many told me that my site was easier to use than the others. Slowly, the number of you visiting began to increase and my spirits were lifted. This could actually work.

A lot's happened over the last year. I was unemployed and living in Baltimore. I found a job back home in Dallas and subsequently moved back home. Many of the other sites doing this went away.

I want to take this time to thank all of you who visit this blog (whether since the beginning or if you are a new visitor). You are the reason I continue to do this. I enjoy hearing from all of you and hope to hear more.

So, here's to the first year of Oodles of Fun! I don't know how much longer GSN will keep the Oodles program going, but I'm looking forward to at least another year of this.

Thank you all again and Happy Oodling!

free ebook downloads

8 comments:

  1. Just checking in to say Happy A!September 8, 2010 at 12:36 AM

    We should be thanking you Rowdy! Thank you for all you do for everyone! Happy Anniversary DailyOodles and I hope you have many, many more!! We really appreciate you. I happened on this blog by someone telling me about it. It's a really nice one. Glad you found a job in Dallas and hope everything is going well for you. Please take care and we hope you and your blog will be around for a long, long time to come! If you decide to blog about something else, keep us posted! You seem like a really interesting person. Happy Anniversary Rowdy Ruff Ruff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Rowdydog: I am so grateful to you for posting the trivia and game show answers daily. You save myself, as well as many many others so much of their time and I am sure I speak for everyone, we are forever grateful to you. I notice we have 88% of the folks doing GSG that they are not happy with the prizes. Do you think they will ever go back to how it was in the very beginning with really decent prizes to be bought with our oodles? I sure hope so.
    Regards,

    Pearl Lee Attias

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Oodles of Fun and Rowdydog are the BEST. THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 1st Anniversary Oodles of Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love oodling!! Thanks for all your information to keep us winning oodles. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so thankful that you do-what-you-do! I guess I have a later join-up date on GSN, Cuz my Questions are different(and different dates) But I just look/search and find the ones I need! Still a great service for us all. Here's to another year & Hope that your recent move was a good one for you! Huggs & Moofs! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Rowdydog! I sure appreciate what you do for us. Here's to a long relationship with you and Daily Oodles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on one year, I am sorry I am a few days, late. I got tied up with stuff,and I am one of your many very GRATEFUL fans, thank you again every so much.
    maggie

    ReplyDelete