Sunday, September 19, 2010

I've Gone Mad (Libs)

Let's have some fun. This is something I've been wanting to try for a while now.

If you're not familiar with Mad Libs, here is what you do:

1. Supply words
2. Sit back and let me fill in the blanks
3. Laugh your *** off when you read the completed story.

To make it fun, I won't supply the name of the story until I post the results.

What's the prize (I don't hear you ask)?

In the time honored tradition of Marvel Comics. The best three entries will receive a "No-Prize" (in other words, just a congratulations). But hey, what do you expect? The prizes from GSN aren't much better are they?

If you want to play along, here's what to do:

Fill out the list of words (below) and email them to dailyoodles@live.com. Include your name and city where you are located (I'll only use your first name). The cut off will be Friday 9/24 at 5pm Central. I'll post the funniest three by Sunday.

So, here's the list of words to supply for this first one:

Noun
Plural Noun
Verb Ending in "ing"
Plural Noun
City
Plural Noun
Adjective
Noun
Number
Noun
Adjective
Verb
Verb
Plural Noun
Verb Ending in "ing"
Number
Adverb
Noun
Adjective

Have fun and let's have some laughs off this!



free ebook downloads

1 comment:

  1. Just sent in my list. It was fun. Looking foward to the results. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete