Saturday, February 6, 2010

Reply to Missing Oodles Question Inquiry from 2/5

I finally received a response from GSN about the missing question on Friday:

We apologize for any technical difficulties. Although it’s not in our policy to credit Oodles for missed potential winnings, GSN is definitely looking into this issue for the purpose of making sure these types of occurrences remain rare. We apologize again for any disruption to your play. Please enjoy all of our other current and future Oodletunities.

In other words. someone screwed up and they don't want to admit it.

:-)

5 comments:

  1. There seems to be quite a few glitz in the gsn network configurations. I, myself have experienced several, suchas: Wonder wheel spins having me to paly the spins several times before crediting me with a score, the mahjongg games having me to click on the tiles more than once or twice before removing them in additon to automatically logging me out while playing the games, etc.
    BTW, Rowdydog, I've also noticed a few(unintentional I'm sure) errors in your blog. Just thought I'd mention this in case you'd like if time permits to do a little proof reading and corrections.
    GSN will not correct any errors that get reported from my housdehold they always tell us that have no way of varifying that the mistakes we claim are valid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what that means...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just showing of how ignorant they are and not owning up to their mistake. We should all be credited. JODICO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't really had any problems with their site, although I have heard from people who have.

    Oops. I try to proofread the posts before I publish them. Remember, I'm doing this around 5:30am. Depending on how much sleep I got or if I'm distracted, one or two might slip by.

    Thanks for your message.

    ReplyDelete