Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Today's GSN Live Oodles Results - Wed 2/24

Lingo's Chuck Woolery can tell just by the sound of contestant Julie's voice she used to be what? Cheerleader

What does Lingo host Chuck Woolery think contestant Betty should have refrained from saying on TV? She bought a hamster

On today's Family Feud, Richard Karn reminisces about which gym class activity? Climbing the rope

What was today's Secret Word on GSN Live? Brainless

What was in case #14 on today's Deal or No Deal? Hairspray

What is Deal or No Deal contestant Teresa's theory on the Banker's spate of low offers? She rejected his advances in the '80s

3 comments:

  1. This can't be happening!!! No!!! Why did gsn raised the number of oodles for redeeming the prizes??? If they keep this up, we can't never catch up. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off I wanted to tell you that this blog with answers is very cool and i appreciate the time you put into it. I had accumulated over 70,000 oodles and wanted to get the sony web cam. I have used your blog every day and now have right at 85,000. I figured when teh camera gets restocked Iwill be able to get it. It was restocked today and it is worth 160,000 oodles now. Its double the amount of oodles now then when it went out of stock. GSN has done this twice to me. So I shall no longer play. Why do it when you get so close to the prize you want then they double the amount its worth? But this is a cool site you have and Its been very helpful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!

    I don't understand why they continue to do this. It's not like the prizes cost them any more than they did.

    I'm sorry to hear that you are no longer going to play. I, like many others, share your frustrations. I have tons of Oodles, but there is nothing they have I want to redeem them for.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete