Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Another Oodletunity

If you are not already aware of this, you can earn 50 more Oodles by answering the trivia question that is available when you enter your phone number. Once you have entered it, you will see the message below:

"Thanks for sending your phone number! Now, use your noodle in the Oodles Challenge!"

Click on the "Oodles Challenge" link and answer the question. It is similar to the Question of the Day. This question is only available from 3pm eastern to 6pm eastern Monday - Friday.

Thanks to the Anonymous poster who gave me the heads up on this!

8 comments:

  1. any charge for giving them your phone number?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No charge. Just log on to GSN Live and enter it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cannot log in your phone number during the last 15 minutes of each hour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is there more than one challenge question? I tried to answer more than one after entering my
    phone number. It was the same challenge question.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No....There is only one question per day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, please note these questions are in the same order as the daily trivia questions that go with the free games.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rowdydog - You are welcome. I mentioned this today in the chat. I was looking for the oodle of the day question and was wondering if this was it. My name in GSN is Chelina.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm wondering now how many of these I missed out on. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete