Monday, November 16, 2009

Question of the Day and Trivia Questions - Mon 11/16

Question of the Day - What state, known as the "Sooner State," became part of the United States 102 years ago today? Oklahoma

Who performs the theme song for South Park? Primus

What is the correct name of the 2004 TV program? Growing Up Gotti

Which of the following is not one of the characters in the movie The Godfather? Ennio

In which film does Audrey Hepburn play a blind woman? Wait Until Dark

This classic film was named: The God ________. Father

Who won a TV Golden Globe Award for Boston Legal? William Shatner

Morgan Freeman and Bill Cosby were cast members of the TV show: The Electric Company

Who won TV's Golden Globe Award in 1989 for Family Ties as "Alex P. Keaton"? Michael J. Fox

Earl wins this sum of money in the lottery, on the comedy My Name Is Earl: $100,000

What's the correct name of the TV program about filmmaking? Project Greenlight

Who was Bruce Lee's son that died during filming of The Crow? Brandon

The movie version of what TV series featured Burt Reynolds and Willie Nelson? The Dukes of Hazzard

Born Phillip John Clapp, Johnny Knoxville became a celebrity on what MTV show? Jackass

Promised Land was a spin-off of what other TV series? Touched by an Angel

Who plays the woman that discovers the title character in Edward Scissorhands? Diane Wiest

How did Edith Bunker pass away? Stroke

Scooby-Doo's nephew is "Scratchy-Doo". False

Who is one of Seinfeld's neighbors that works at the post office? Newman

By what name was Claude William Dunkenfield better known? W.C Fields

Who was the protagonist on the TV series, Have Gun, Will Travel? Paladin

Which real university provided the setting for the movie Animal House? Oregon

On Friends, how many sisters does Joey have? Seven

On The Simpsons, what color are Bart Simpson's shorts? Blue

Which actor starred in the 2000 film Gladiator? Russell Crowe

Friday Night Lights is set in the town of: Dillon

The TV film Miss Evers' Boys was about what historical injustice? Tuskegee experiment

Who played Ben Stiller's father in Meet the Fockers? Dustin Hoffman

Which film, featuring Gregory Peck and Jane Wyman, is about a boy and a fawn? The Yearling

With whom was NBC newsman Chet Huntley most famously paired? David Brinkley

On Family Ties, who was Mallory's fiance? Nick

Florence Nightingale was what nationality? British

On I Love Lucy, the couple resides on: 68th Street

Who stars in Superman III, Harlem Nights, and Stir Crazy? Richard Pryor

Who starred as Sgt. Sam Troy on the 1960s World War II TV series, The Rat Patrol? Christopher George

Scooby Doo was Scrappy's cousin. False

What is the name of Carrie's best male friend on Sex and the City? Stanford

What's the correct name of this 1987 TV program? 21 Jump Street

Which of the following is a TV series Courteney Cox's starred on? Dirt

Hogan's Heroes took place in which country? Germany

6 comments:

  1. Did they remove one of the free games? I am currently on 11/6 on your blog and I used to use a full day of questions but yesterday I had one question left over and today I had two left over. I don't pay enough attention to the names of the games to spot it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just compared the number of questions here to the number of free games currently posted. It matches. If one is missing, I don't know what it could be. I make sure before I post that I have completed all the questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, if you compare today's # of questions (39) to 11/5 (40) you will see they must have removed one free game. I don't know when they did it but it must have been in the last few days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy I noticed the same thing. I'm on questions for Friday he 13th and Saturday the 14th currently. I had one left over previously but a day or a few days ago I started having two left over.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. A day or so ago I had a hard time finding my first question of my second day of trivia questions. The Question the Day answer was one of my trivia answers. I think that's what started having two questions left over instead of one.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. If they did, I didn't notice it. I don't usually count the number of questions.

    ReplyDelete