Friday, November 27, 2009

Bingo Blitz

Please take a moment to vote in the poll to the right and let me know if you want me to post the Bingo Blitz Numbers.

I know they are Oodle related, but I was trying to keep this a blog where only question answers would be. Besides, anyone who's already logged on to GSN to answer the trivia questions can easily see the winning numbers on their site. Also, if you win something, they will email you to let you know. I've received a few telling me of the Oodles I won.

Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you, it would be redundant. You do such a great job posting oodles answers, no need to waste more of your time on the Bingo Blitz numbers. Thanks for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to big Saturday Oodles?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Saturday Night ended back in August (if I remember correctly).

    GSN did bring back Oodles Trivia Questions for a few weeks during Family Feud, Deal or No Deal and 1 vs. 100. However, these ended a couple of weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there any "WEEKEND OODLES" now? Thanks for all of your help Rowdydog.You are the man!!!! T-ROCK

    ReplyDelete
  5. AS stated previously, there are currently no weekend Oodles. Who knows if they will bring them back or not? I don't expect them to.

    ReplyDelete