Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Changes to the Blog

By now I'm sure you noticed that most of the ads are gone from the blog. I'm going to try and have things of interest here that are free. I may keep some of the game ads up for a bit. I'm also planning on featuring specific games and game related items that will be available through Amazon.com.

The advertising has not achieved its purpose and, quite frankly, I find it to be distracting. So, starting this week, advertising (if any) will be kept to a minimum.

Have a great day and win lots of Oodles!

5 comments:

  1. At the risk of being political, people need to participate in their local caucuses and primaries, we had higher than normal turnout in 2008, but this is midterm and tends to have low turn out.

    Maggie G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's being political at all. It think it's a sign of proper citizenship.

    So many people complain about our politicians, but when it comes time to make their feelings known with a vote, they just don't participate.

    We should all do our part when it comes to elections. It's part of being in a democracy. It's part of being American.

    Have a great St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rowdydog you are 100% correct. I have voted in almost every election, including primaries since I turned 18 way too many years ago. I don't always like my choices but like you said, it's part of being an American. It's a right and our civil duty to vote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I ask why the date links are no longer listed in a column to the right? I found them very helpful considering I have to refer back to 02/01/10 for my trivia questions. Thanks again for all your help and Happy St. Pat's Day to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you mean the "Blog Archives", they are still there. Scroll, to the bottom of the sidebar and you should see them.

    Happy Oodling!

    ReplyDelete