Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Today's GSN Live Oodles Results - Tues 3/16

Echoing the dark prophecies of doomsayers, Lingo's Chuck Woolery says water is more expensive than what? Gasoline

Who is Lingo contestant and martial arts instructor Carlton honoring by wearing yellow? Winnie the Pooh

Family Feud contestant Lori says people "wait in line in their cars" at which location? Movie theater

What was today's Secret Word on GSN Live? Scandal

What does Deal or No Deal contestant Brian listen to while doing his daily 170 pull-ups? Disney songs

How does Deal or No Deal contestant Brian describe turning down $140,000? Like needing to pee

4 comments:

  1. Hey Oodles of Fun

    Yes I Oodle, and Choodle on chat, when I can. It's so very kewl of ya'll to post questions and answers. Especially when can't watch show or get them on chat. Will definiately share link to your blog. Thanks again for the time ya'll put into Oodling.

    Take Good Care My Fellow Oodler
    zekester3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog Zekester3!

    I'm glad you found my blog and it helps.

    Happy Oodling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rowdydog,

    -I'm not sure if you know about this extra 10 oodle trivia game question or not. So I figured I would let you know about it, since I just discovered it a few days ago.

    -It is not on the list when you click on games and the 45 games come up in a row. You have to click on the main menu oodles button, then click on ways to win oodles. At the bottom it shows somewhat of a list of 10 point trivia questions. At the top of the list on the left, they have Video Recall. That seems to be the only place where I can find it.

    -Hope this helps, even though it is just 10 oodles. Just showing some love for someone who helps a lot of people out everyday!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads up, but I already include that question and answer on the Question of the Day and Trivia posting each day.

    Keep an eye out though. I sometimes miss changes they make.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete