Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Today's GSN Live Oodles Results - Tues 3/23

Scandalizing Shandi, Lingo's Chuck Woolery implies that an excited contestant did what on his old show Greed? Wet herself

Which of Lingo contestant Mara's natural assets does Chuck Woolery believe could make her money? Her voice

Which imaginary creature does Family Feud host and sausage salesman Richard Karn admit to seeing "all the time"? Dragon

What was today's Secret Word on GSN Live? Pie

At the beginning of Deal or No Deal, Howie Mandel interrupts the show to tell his wife what? He did not mess around with women

A native speaker himself, Howie instructs Deal or No Deal contestant Steve to speak to #13 Leila in what language? Canadian

2 comments:

  1. I am having problems with the site being really slow. It really messes up the "wheel" games to the point I can't play them, or if I do I get 10 to 20 points less because of the game slowing down. Anyway, just wondered if it is the site or my computer.

    Thanks,

    PS I am playing at around 4:30 p.m. Pacific time, but I also had this problem late last night as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain.

    The site has been a little slow. Add to that the fact that my internet connection has been up and down for the last several days (due to "improvements" being made locally), I've had real problems playing and even answering questions.

    ReplyDelete