Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Clarification on Double Oodles

Fellow Oodleheads,

I've been asked the same questions about the Double Oodles from so many (among other things) that I thought I would just address them all at once.

1. The Oodles ticker is on GSN's homepage. You should see it just below the "Home" and "Community" buttons and above the rotating game advert.

2. The double Oodle offer is only good for the day they reach 1,000,000 so we will need to watch closely.

3. Wonder Wheel spins are only good for 30 days after they are earned. I don't think there is a limit, per say, as to how many you can save, but they will expire 30 day after they are earned.

4. I've been asked to post what the Game of the Week is. I've generally not done this because I don't see the emails they send all the time. And. I don't usually play any of the games they advertise. If more people request this, I will probably do it, but so far it has only been requested once.

Thanks to all of you for sending your questions and comments. I hope I was able to clear up any confusion.

13 comments:

  1. In the past when I saved up spins and played multiple games in one day I have not received credit for each game. When I emailed help they gave me an extra spin for each 2 lost. Maybe it's not worth it to save them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I still don't see the ticker. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess the best game plan between now and the magical day would be: save all spins (4 each day); if GSN doesn't reach 1,000,000 Oodlers in the next 25 days, start using 4 each day (so that they don't expire) until the magical day is reached, then set aside a few hours to cash 'em in on a marathon spinning session. I figure you should be able to garner about 14,000 Oodles in one day (100 spins x 70 avg/spin x 2).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check my previous math: should be 30 day expiration, not 25. Save up to 120 spins, then earn up to 120 x 70 x 2 = 16,800.Oodles. But it looks like the 1,000,000 plateau may be reached fairly quickly; they're up to nearly 930,000 already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would appear that they should reach the one millionth oodler sometime Friday or Saturday at the current rate.
    For anyone wanting to know what the game of the week is, they have the new game listed every Monday on the home page on the rotating banner. It is listed there before you will get an email from GSN.
    Thanks Rowdydog for the idea to save up my spins. It was one of those, why didn't I think of that moments for me. I would have thought of it afterwords and been kicking myself all day.
    Keep up the good work and thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't see the ticker either:( Oh well...As for "Game of the week" (GOTW), I do play them every time they have it. I noticed GOTW is usually on almost every Monday and they last till Sunday. Hope that helps.

    -Sneezy

    ReplyDelete
  7. First a dumb question, is the 1,000,000 the number of people who have ever signed up (including people locked out)or is it a current number.
    Also I did find the fine print about the extra deal or no deal games costing oodles. This generates another question do they deduct 120 oodles for playing on the 1,000,000 day or just the usual 60. That might be another option if it is only 60 for extra oodles.
    Maggie G.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something is wrong with Oodles ticker, its showing 938,071 oodles & if you refresh the page it show 929,724.
    Is this happending with eveyone??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just a note for those who cannot see the ticker...if you are using Firefox you likely will not see the ticker. It seems to be OK in Chrome and Internet Explorer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I use firefox and see the ticker, my husband said it is possible those not seeing it are either not using the latest version or may not have java
    enabled.
    Maggie G.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the info Maggie. Hopefully, that will help the people who can't see it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Smo6587 is my account. I was supposed to double my oodles, but I wonder why it didn't?

    ReplyDelete