Tuesday, May 18, 2010

GSN Site Issues

Hey folks!

I've been getting a lot of emails and comments lately telling me that people are having problems finding (or seeing) games on GSN.

First off, they do change what is on the sidebar from time to time. If a game disappears from there, it is likely you will find it on the "Ways to Win Oodles" page. For example: Question of the Day and Dumbsville were removed recently. There are links to them on the page mentioned above (as are links to all Oodletunities).

Some have mentioned that they cannot see some of the items on specific pages. While I am not an expert, it looks as though most people need to update Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Shockwave Player. I've had a few people tell me that has fixed the problem. Also, make sure whatever browser you are using (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.) is the most current version.

And last, if you have a technical problem with GSN's website or any of their games, please send an email to help@gsn.com. I am not employed by GSN and cannot help with technical issues on their site.

Thanks and Happy Oodling!

5 comments:

  1. Everything seems fine when I play. I think you are correct when you mention that they switch or take away a game. Also about updating your computer with the newest updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also add that it's recommended to disable any ad blocking browser addons for the gsn.com domain. When I first started Oodling, I found that adblock plus would hide much if not all the sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a way to unlink your gsn account for dumbville from your facebook account?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good point about the ad blocking software, Spaz. I totally forgot about that.

    I'm not sure there is a way to unlink the GSN account for Dumbville from Facebook. If anyone knows how, please let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GSN recently took my account, my husbands account and both my daughters accounts away. They said I had more than one account. (They are saying all of my familes accounts are all mine) This is not fair at all. I have contacted them and NO REPLY. I did not see anything in their terms that state each person that lives in the same household can not have an account. One of my daughters doesnt even live with us anymore.... but has not updated her address on her account. Very disappointed in GSN.

    ReplyDelete