Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Survived the Double Oodles Marathon

WOW!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I spent quite a few hours Tuesday night / Wednesday morning playing saved Wonder Wheel spins and doing all the other stuff I normally do on GSN.

It was close to 3am when I finally finished and called it a night. I think over the course of the evening I answered about 100 emails that had built up throughout the day.

[Just a reminder: I am not in any way affiliated with GSN. Sending me emails about issues you have with their site and asking for me to fix them will not get them fixed. All I can do is point you to help@gsn.com]

By the time I went to bed, my eyes were glazed, my mind was numb and I had to pry the mouse out of my hand. I certainly hope this was worth it.

I hope you all earned tons of Oodles. In all I earned (see below12,862 (double that and it is 25,724). That puts me up around 200,000 Oodles. Not too shabby (and I only got screwed on 2 spins where the Oodles didn't register).

Have a great night!

Oh, and everyone has been asking me about why they didn't get their double Oodles yet. Well, here is the response from GSN:

Please remember it will take a week to get the doubled Oodles credited. Thankfully they don't have to tally them up by hand, that could take much longer! (joking).

MAJOR CORRECTION: I just went back and re-added from the other night. This is why I should never try to do any important math late at night. I actually earned 6,411 Oodles (double that and it should be 12,822. I must have doubled my double. This would give me around 172,000.  Oops!

10 comments:

  1. Are you saving your oodles for something special? how else are you earning them besides the wonder wheel and deal or no deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not saving for anything special. I'm just waiting for some prizes that are worth my spending any.

    As for how I earn them, I answer all of the trivia questions, play Deal or No Deal, Wonder Wheel and Bingo Blitz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WildHog777- I have been oodling since last June, and I was amazed when you said 12,862 (double that and it is 25,724).

    I have no idea how you could get that many. Can you help me! I did the: Deal or No Deal(all 5 times-and came out ahead each time), used all my spins 4 the wheel (56!)-then used the ones i got at midnight, did all the challenges(both days), live trivia, entering my phone number, question of the day(both days), bingo blitz winnings of 10 oddles, making all my oddles around 6,200! x = 12,400 which is still smaller than your original total! Please help! what did you do that i didn't???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rowdydog- Congrats on all the oodles! My daughter and I love your blog, and followed your tip on saving the spins for the million oodle day. Thank You! We don't have the # of oodles you have, but like you she's saving them for when they post an item she wants.
    What a hoot that people think you can solve there GSN issues! You should take it as a compliment though. T-oodles, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did the same thing as you Rowdydog , & i still didnt get my oodles from the marathon :0(

    ReplyDelete
  6. WildHog777,

    I didn't do anything special. I just had more spins to play than you did (100)and I won 500 Oodles on Bingo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agua~Dulce,

    The doubled Oodles are supposed to be issued in about a week. It wasn't instantaneous (although I wish it had been).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sue!

    I'm glad you and your daughter enjoy my blog.

    I didn't purposely save all the spins for this event. I had just been lazy about playing the Wonder Wheel for the last few weeks. Hopefully, it will pay off when they get some decent prizes.

    I guess I should be flattered, but a lot of people seem to think I'm connected to the GSN site and can correct any mistakes they find. I have enough problems to keep up with my (and my family's) computers. :-)

    Have a great day and keep on Oodling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WildHog777--Wow! Man you are lucky!!! 500! most I have ever gotten is 75! Thanks for the response!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also was tired, I used about 25 of my saved up spins!!. I had about 50 more to go but I was way tired. thanks for all you do. I love your blogs!!
    Julesmj

    ReplyDelete