Monday, May 17, 2010

Dumbsville - New Game?

Hello everyone!

Here is an email I received. Has anyone else tried this?

Hi Rowdydog,

From previous posts I know that you generally do not address Dumbville issues. I stopped doing Dumbville when the number of questions got so high that the time involved and the number of Oodles earned, if any, were not enough to invest the time and aggravation. On double Oodle day I decided to visit Dumbville and discovered an new game attached to Dumbville. All you have to do is pick one of three trash cans and you get oodles. You can then decide if you want to keep them or risk them for more oodles in another can. The game states that you can earn between 2 and 1000 oodles per day. Since Monday I generally end up with 40 oodles. Yesterday I got 881 oodles. It only takes a minute or so to play.

I just wanted to let you know about the game in case you were not aware of it.

9 comments:

  1. I tried it two days and then Dumbville disappeared and double trouble took over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. it's the first thing you do when you log into Dumbville.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the daily garbage grab on Dumbville is nice. Easy oodles. Even if you only walk away with a few, the time invested is so minimal that it's worth it. The key to Dumbville is NOT in passing the levels with the fewest fails. The key to gaining Oodles with Dumbville is really in connecting as friends with others who play. Lately, with about 215 Dumbville-playing Facebook friends, I'm getting 500+ oodles PER DAY from their fails. That will continue even if I choose not to play any new levels. I do play the new levels though. Not only for the oodles when I pass it, but because my fails are generating oodles for my friends too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just tried it based on this post and got 268 oodles. Not bad for 25 seconds. More oodles than Deal or No Deal and takes a lot less time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. for those of you who are confused on where to find dumbville now that double trouble is on the homepage, just go to the games tab at the top of the gsn page and click on free games. You can find it there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WildHog777- I just did it because of this post and got 937!!!! oodles, almost a whole days work right there. As said above not bad for 25 seconds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Spaz - Dumbville is like a cruel multi-level marketing scheme. The first few levels were fairly easy, but I gave up after level 19 - got to be way too many questions for very little eventual payoff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even if it takes you several tries to pass a level; if you have any amount of friends playing Dumbville, you collect free oodles every day for doing NOTHING! Someone reported, however that you do have to play Dumbville at least once a week to get friend fail oodles. Still, I now average close to 300 oodles a day just for having friends fail levels.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My point is that if you're willing to add a lot of people as friends for the purpose of the game, it pays off. Because a new level was released, I received 2,345 oodles today from friend failures. But, if you're not willing to play the new levels because of the time involved, why would I want you as a friend? I won't be receiving oodles from you anyway.

    ReplyDelete