Friday, May 28, 2010

Hmmmm....This is Kind of Interesting

Normally, I don't look at tracking stats for the blog, but I received a report today showing how many visits I've had.

It seems this blog averages about 18,000 visits each week from the U.S. and Canada. The report shows it's been steadily increasing over the last 6 months. At the beginning of the year, there were only an average of 4,000 visits each week. WOW!

Also, I was informed by a friend of mine (who for some reason watches these things) that when you Google the QOD and Trivia Questions, Oodles of Fun (Daily Oodles) ranks in the top 5 of the search results abut 95% of the time.

For a small blog like this, those are some pretty impressive numbers.

Thanks to all of you for visiting and putting me on the map. I truly appreciate it!

9 comments:

  1. You are well worth being put on the map. Thank you so much for all that you do.

    Regards,

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is us who should be thanking you for taking the time to help us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to say THANK YOU for taking the time and posting all the Q & A's. If it weren't for your Blog I probably wouldn't have half the Oodles I have now! So again, Thank you so much for taking the time and patients to do this for us Oodlers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See one person can now have an impact on many people due to the web. You have made a significant positive influence on a number of people's lives - feel good for yourself.
    maggie g.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rowdydog, thanks for posting this I come here to see the question of the day everyday. Zeke in the chat room showed me this site. I only wish my other questions and yours were the same. I appreciate your hard work its nice to know I can see the daily tv questions here if I dont get to see them during the day! Thanks a Bunch!!
    Debbie musterd49

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Debbie,

    Our questions may not be the same, but the answers you are looking for may be here. If you haven't tried yet, use the search box to the right. If I've had the question already, the answer should come up.

    Thanks to you and everyone else who visits each day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Thank You too. The number of hits is sure to grow. You are amazing, how do you find the time and patience to be so diligent? Unless you have an army of people working with you I see in my three months to oodle land that you never seem to miss a beat!
    Regards from NYC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello to NYC! (Love that city.)

    To answer your question, can you say "no life"? :-)

    I wish I had an army sometimes, but it's just me with a little help from time to time from my roommate.

    Thanks for joining all of us in Oodle land and for visiting here especially.

    Keep on Oodling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also thank you. For the other poster, I think it depends on when you joined. For instance, I am using February answers for my questions. They are the same as mine one right after another. Took me a little bit to figure that out. AGAIN, THANKS FOR EVERYTHING

    ReplyDelete