Monday, May 3, 2010

Today's GSN Live Oodles Results - Mon 5/3

On today's episode of Lingo, host Chuck Woolery reveals his birthday is when? One day before St. Patrick's Day

Excited by getting "third" for a Lingo, contestants Jamal and Chris tell Chuck what? "It's not over until the fat lady sings."

According to Richard Karn on today's Family Feud, whose name must be said in a very low voice? Barry White

What was today's Secret Word on GSN Live? Trident

Which of Deal or No Deal contestant Venus's supporters is the only one who doesn't describe herself as "Venus's friend"? Her boss

Unable to attend the Deal or No Deal taping in person, contestant Janette's husband sends what token of affection? Silver necklace

3 comments:

  1. I discovered a "new feature" - you can now play deal or no deal up to 4 additional times per day, the first time is free. The subsequent plays charge you 60 oodles for each play and the system does not tell you you have already played that day. I found out the hard way when I played a second time yesterday because it had the indicator that I had not yet played displayed. I emailed them and received the explanation. GSN is getting nastier and nastier. Had you seen anything about this?
    Maggie G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wHAT happened to follow the leader? Did they replace it with another game or what the f***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Maggie,

    We discovered the Deal or No Deal thing a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't had it tell met that I didn't already play. That may be something new and I'll check it out when I go to play it later.

    Follow the leader is still available to earn a spin on the Wonder Wheel. The only place I've found to access it is on the "Win Spins" tab on the Wonder Wheel page.

    Happy Oodling!

    ReplyDelete